Beautiful People: March EditionSunday, March 05, 2017
Hello, writerlings! Another month, another edition of Beautiful People! (Is it just me, or is it wild that we're in March already?!) Here we are with more questions to help you get to know your characters--and this time the batch is a random assortment!
What is Beautiful People?
Beautiful People is a blog meme hosted by myself and the ever-awesome Cait @ Paper Fury. Every month, we post ten questions to help you get to know your characters better. They can be elusive and enigmatic, but we hope every question we post brings you closer to the answers about your wonderful beautiful people (your characters).
How do I join?
Just jump in! Snag the questions, post them on your blog, and come back to add your link! I also recommend checking out the posts of the other participants. It's a great way to make new friends.
Please also give Cait and I a link back--whether through a regular link, or these shiny blog buttons:
And now for the questions!
- What’s their favorite book/movie/play/etc.?
- Is there anything they regret doing?
- If they were sick or wounded, who would take care of them and how?
- Is there an object they can’t bear to part with and why?
- What are 5 ways to win their heart (or friendship)?
- Describe a typical outfit for them from top to bottom.
- What’s their favorite type of weather?
- What’s the worst fight they’ve ever been in?
- What names or nicknames have they been called throughout their life?
- What makes their heart feel alive?
How's your month going? How's your writing? Tell me all!