Happy May, writerlings! (How is it that we're almost halfway through 2016 already?) Our deepest apologies for skipping April, but we both got caught up in writing and the busyness of life. Never fear though; we're back with 10 more questions for your enjoyment!
What is Beautiful People?
Beautiful People is a blog meme hosted by myself and the ever-awesome Cait @ Paper Fury. Every month, we post ten questions to help you get to know your characters better. They can be elusive and enigmatic, but we hope every question we post brings you closer to the answers about your wonderful beautiful people (your characters).
How do I join?
Just jump in! Snag the questions, post them on your blog, and come back to add your link! I also recommend checking out the posts of the other participants. It's a great way to make new friends.
Please also give Cait and I a link back--whether through a regular link, or these shiny blog buttons:
- How often do they smile? Would they smile at a stranger?
- What is the cruelest thing they’ve ever been told? And what was their reaction?
- What is the kindest thing they’ve ever been told? And what was their reaction?
- What is one strong memory that has stuck with your character from childhood? Why is it so powerful and lasting?
- What book (a real actual published book!) do you think your character would benefit from reading?
- Have they ever been seriously injured? How severely? How did they react?
- Do they like and get along with their neighbours?
- On a scale from 1 to 10 (1 being easy and 10 being difficult) how easy are they to get along with?
- If they could travel anywhere in the world, where would they go?
- Who was the last person they held hands with?
It's been a while since we last chatted--how's your writing going? Let me know in the comments!