Beautiful People: September Edition
Hello, writerlings! It's almost fall. Almost NaNo! And Cait and I are back again with even more fantabulous writerly questions for you to answer about your characters!
What is Beautiful People?
Beautiful People is a blog meme hosted by myself and the ever-awesome Cait @ Paper Fury. Every month, we post ten questions to help you get to know your characters better. They can be elusive and enigmatic, but we hope every question we post brings you closer to the answers about your wonderful beautiful people (your characters).
How do I join?
Just jump in! Snag the questions, post them on your blog, and come back to add your link! I also recommend checking out the posts of the other participants. It's a great way to make new friends.
Please also give Cait and I a link back--whether through a regular link, or these shiny blog buttons:
And now for the questions!
- How did you come up with this character?
- Have they ever been starving? Why? And what did they eat to break the fast?
- Do they have a talent or skill that they’re proud of?
- List 3 things that would make them lose their temper.
- What is their favorite type of weather? Least favorite?
- What is their Hogwarts house and/or MBTI personality?
- Are they more likely to worry about present problems, or freak out about the unknown future?
- What is their favorite thing to drink?
- What is their favorite color? Least favorite?
- What is a book that changed their life?
So what are you up to, fellow bloggers? What are you writing? What are you reading? What (or who, mwahaha) are you head-over-heels in love with? Tell me everything?