Hello again, writerlings! Another month, another round of Beautiful People. August snuck up on me quickly--July simultaneously went by too fast and moved at the pace of molasses. But here we are again back with more questions for your writing needs! This month's are themed around your character's appearance, and I'm so excited to read about what your beautiful people look like!
And now for the questions!
- Give a brief overview of their looks. (Include a photo if you want!)
- Share a snippet that involves description of their appearance.
- What is the first thing people might notice about them?
- What are their unique features? (Ex: freckles, big ears, birthmark, scars, etc.)
- How tall are they? What is their build (Ex: stocky, slender, petite, etc.)
- What is their posture like? How do they usually carry themselves?
- Your character has been seen on a “lazy day” (free from usual routine/expectations): what are they wearing and how do they look?
- Do they wear glasses, accessories, or jewelry on a regular basis? Do they have any article of clothing or accessory that could be considered their trademark?
- Have they ever been bullied or shamed because of their looks? Explain!
- Are they happy with how they look? If they could change anything about their appearance, what would it be?