Beautiful People: Childhood EditionMonday, June 06, 2016
Happy June, writerlings! It's almost summer, and I honestly can't believe it. Come back, 2016--where are you going? (Stop, I don't want to chase you, this isn't funny anymore.)
For your summer relaxation, we have prepared a list of Beautiful People questions focused on your character's childhood!
And now for the questions!
- What is their first childhood memory?
- What were their best and worst childhood experiences?
- What was their childhood home like?
- What’s something that scared them as child?
- Who did they look up to most?
- Favourite and least favourite childhood foods?
- If they had their childhood again, would they change anything?
- What kind of child were they? Curious? Wild? Quiet? Devious?
- What was their relationship to their parents and siblings like?
- What did they want to be when they grew up, and what did they actually become?