Beautiful People: May Edition
Happy May, writerlings! (How is it that we're almost halfway through 2016 already?) Our deepest apologies for skipping April, but we both got caught up in writing and the busyness of life. Never fear though; we're back with 10 more questions for your enjoyment!
- How often do they smile? Would they smile at a stranger?
- What is the cruelest thing they’ve ever been told? And what was their reaction?
- What is the kindest thing they’ve ever been told? And what was their reaction?
- What is one strong memory that has stuck with your character from childhood? Why is it so powerful and lasting?
- What book (a real actual published book!) do you think your character would benefit from reading?
- Have they ever been seriously injured? How severely? How did they react?
- Do they like and get along with their neighbours?
- On a scale from 1 to 10 (1 being easy and 10 being difficult) how easy are they to get along with?
- If they could travel anywhere in the world, where would they go?
- Who was the last person they held hands with?