Welcome to Beautiful People! We're back with a bunch of random questions to help you understand your characters better. But first, here's the 411 on Beautiful People...
What is Beautiful People?
Beautiful People is a blog meme hosted by myself and the ever-awesome Cait @ Paper Fury. Every month, we post ten questions to help you get to know your characters better. They can be elusive and enigmatic, but we hope every question we post brings you closer to the answers about your wonderful beautiful people (your characters).
How do I join?
Just jump in! Snag the questions, post them on your blog, and come back to add your link! I also recommend checking out the posts of the other participants. It's a great way to make new friends.
Please also give Cait and I a link back--whether through a regular link, or these shiny blog buttons:
1. They’re in a crisis: who would they really like to see right now?
2. Are they easy to get along with?
3. Who was the last person they had a deep conversation with?
4. They’re in the middle of a huge crowd of people: how do they feel?
5. Do they believe in luck or miracles?
6. Do they like and get along with their neighbours?
7. If they could travel anywhere in the world, where would they go?
8. How do they feel about their body?
9. What is the cruelest thing someone has ever said to them? How did they react?
0. What’s the kindest thing someone has ever said to them? How did they react?
Now go forth and answer these questions!
|How beautiful he is.|
How's your writing going?