Beautiful People: July Edition
Hi all! Forgive me for not putting this up at the same time as Cait's post; I was a total dingus and was too busy with my Fourth of July festivities.
Due to said festivities, my brain is fried, which is perfect because we have a round of lazy, summery questions for you. In honor of independence days in Canada and America, as well as National Ice Cream Day this month, we have some questions themed around that, as well as a handful of others that just scream of lazy summer lounging. So, without further ado, I'll get to the questions... but first, here's a little info in case you're not exactly sure what this is.
2. Your character is getting ready for a night out. Where are they going? What are they wearing? Who will they be with?
3. Look at your character’s feet. Describe what you see there. Do they wear dress shoes, gym shoes, or none at all? Are they in socks that are ratty and full of holes? What do they consider comfortable and what do they consider agony?
4. Do they have any birthmark or scars? Where are they and how did they get them?
5. What kind of music do they listen to? Does it change depending on their mood or is it always consistent? (Feel free to share samples!)
6. Do they have any musical talent? Play an instrument? How’s their singing voice?
7. What kind of book would you catch them reading?
8. How would they spend their summers (or their holidays)?
9. It’s Saturday at noon. What is your character doing? Give details. Ex. If they’re eating breakfast, what’s on the menu? Are they hiking, shopping, lazing around?
10. Is there anything your character wants to be free of?
And voila, the linky:
Now go forth and answer these questions! Writing can be hard...