Beautiful People: Valentine Edition
This is our second Beautiful People after our break to do Beautiful Books, and it's wonderful to be back!
Beautiful People is a monthly blog meme hosted by Cait @ Paper Fury and myself. Every month we post 10 questions for you to answer about your characters.
Last month we focused on authors, though. So this month is the first month we return to our semi-normal programming.
We're doing characters, but we're actually doing fictional couples. It's Valentine's Day--why not?! So pick your favorite pairing from your novel and saddle up!
A quick note: Some of these questions may not be applicable to your characters. That's okay! We can't make questions to fit everybody to a tee, though we may try. If a question doesn't fit, skip it. We won't mind.
Please link back to us using our blog names or one of these fancy blog buttons:
And now the questions.
- How long have they been a couple?
- How did they first meet?
- What were their first thoughts of each other? (Love at first sight or “you’re freakishly annoying”?)
- What do they do that most annoys each other?
- Are their personalities opposite or similar?
- How would their lives be different without each other?
- Are they ever embarrassed of each other?
- Does anyone disapprove of their relationship?
- Do they see their relationship as long-term/leading to marriage?
- If they could plan the “perfect outing” together, where would they go?
What developments have occurred in the love life of your characters recently?
Also, what do you think of the new blog design?