She Returns, Alive
I know, I know. No post in 12 days. I'm ridiculous.
For some reason, December has been 10 times more busy than usual. I also keep meaning to put up my Beautiful Books post, but I can't decide on a main image to use. (I could never run a viral movie marketing campaign.) I also can't decide what my favorite line from that book is. (Again, I could never run a viral movie marketing campaign.)
So what exactly have I been doing, besides not writing my Lost Girls Beautiful Books post?
1. I have been working on Grafted Magazine. My end-of-year thoughts are in the pages of Issue 4--check it out!
2. I have been (trying) to rewrite Because I'm Irish, even though I'm currently at a wordcount standstill. The current goal is January 15th, 2015. We'll see how that goes.
3. I have been busy running The Fangirl Initiative. I love it. Being in the leadership position of a group project like this has been awesome. But for the record, I can't imagine running something bigger, like a super-secret-police-organization. I admire you, Fury and Coulson.
4. I have been taking a college course on the Psychology of Criminal Justice. The only problem is, it was an 8 week course and due to it being archived, I had to finish it in three days. Challenge accepted and completed. I finished it today and my brain is done. I loved it, but I will also not be attempting another bit of school for at least two weeks. (Sorry, Mom.) Hello, holidays! My first college class and this is the result. I'm an overachiever.
5. I have been babysitting a lot. My mom runs a home daycare and due to this we always have little ones around. There's one who is my little buddy and he's moving away this week. :(
6. I have been watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and crying over the mid-season finale. (And starting The 100.)
7. I have begun my addiction to Pentatonix and other a capella bands like Peter Hollens. I had knowledge of them before this, but now it's baaad.
8. I have been eating yummy food, like potato chips as a treat. Well, that's just right now.
What's up with you guys? Hopefully, I'll be back to posting like normal soon. Unless I'm abducted by aliens, which could happen. And if I don't see you before Christmas, I hope you all have a peaceful holiday season!