Beautiful Books #2: How’s the Writing Going?
If you're not quite sure, here are all the details on what Beautiful Books is all about.
- Be honest: how is your writing going?
- What’s your first sentence/paragraph?
- Do you have a book cover, and/or pictures that reflect your book?
- Do you have pictures of each of your characters? If not, describe them for us! (Be as descriptive as you can.)
- What scene are you most excited to write?
- Share a snippet or a scene that you really enjoyed writing.
- Now that you're writing, have any of the plot details, or the process itself, turned out different from what you planned or imagined?
- Is there a character or aspect of your plot that's difficult to write?
- What’s your favorite aspect of this novel so far? Favorite character?
- Have you drawn off of any life experiences or people you know to create your novel and characters?
- Do you have a playlist or certain song for your novel and/or characters?
- Let’s have some fun for a moment: imagine you are somehow transported into your book’s world. Which character are you most likely to be found hanging out with?
- How do you keep yourself motivated to finish your daily wordcount? (Pinterest? Internet breaks? Chocolate?)
- What’s your favorite writing quote or piece of writing advice?
- How does this book make you feel so far? Are you laughing? Crying? Frustrated?
The Blog Buttons
If you're doing NaNo, how is it going? If you're not, how's your WIP? Any unexpected plot developments either way?