Beautiful People - August Edition
Welcome to the August edition of Beautiful People! Yay! It's so good to be back.
If you haven't heard of it before, Beautiful People is a blog meme hosted by Cait @ Notebook Sisters and myself. Every month we post 10 questions for you to answer on your own blogs about your characters. (They can be used as a private resource, but the primary design of this is a link-up.) The linky is below for you to sign. It makes it extra lovely if you go around and visit the other commenters and comment!
Please link back using one of the buttons below:
And now for this month's questions! Many of these were submitted, so shout out to Ana, A Finch of the Soul, and Rachel--thanks!
1) What does your character regret the most in their life?
2) What is your character's happiest memory? Most sorrowful memory?
3) What majorly gets on your character’s nerves?
4) Do they act differently when they're around people as opposed to being alone? If so, how?
5) What are their beliefs and superstitions? (Examples: their religion or lack of one, conspiracy theories, throwing salt, fear of black cats.)
6) What are their catchphrases, or things they say frequently?
7) Would they be more prone to facing fears or running from them?
8) Do they have a good self image?
9) Do they turn to people when they're upset, or do they isolate themselves?
10) If they were standing next to you would it make you laugh or cry?
Now go answer, and have tons of fun! Because yes, having fun is mandatory. ;)