Beautiful People - June Edition
It's that time again, folks! (Finally, am I right?) BP is BAAACK.
If you haven't heard of it, Beautiful People is a meme I started with Georgie Penn a couple years ago. It's put up monthly and is designed to help you get to know your characters. Two summers ago, it went on hiatus due to busyness and life circumstances. But now Cait from Notebook Sisters, and I, are bringing it back! (Find out more about the relaunch here.)
The way this works is, every month we post a list of ten questions for you to answer about your characters. If you'd like to participate, simply choose the lucky character of your choice, answer the questions about them, and post it up on your blog. (If you'd like to use them as a private resource, that's acceptable as well, but the primary design of this is a link-up.) The linky is down below for you to sign. And it makes it extra lovely if you go around and meet other participants of the meme by commenting!
Here are the blog buttons:
1) What is their full name and is there a story behind why they got it?
2) How old are they, and when were they born?
3) Describe their physical appearance. (Bonus questions: 1. What is their race/nationality/ethnicity? 2. Do you have a picture of them? If so, include it!)
4) Describe your character's personality first in one word, and then elaborate with a few sentences.
5) What theme song(s) fit their personality and story arc?
6) Which one of the seven deadly sins describes your character?
7) If they were an element (fire, water, earth, air), which one would they be?
8) What is their favorite word?
9) Who’s one person they really miss? (It could be someone who’s passed away, or someone they’re not close to anymore, or someone who’s moved away.)
10) What sights, sounds, and smells remind them of that person?
Now go forth, and answer! I'm so excited to read all of your answers! Have fun, and don't forget to sign the linky!