Beautiful People - Holiday Edition
Hello, and welcome to Beautiful People! In short, BP is a monthly blog party for writers hosted by myself and Georgie Penn. If you'd like to learn more, you can find out by reading the introductory post or check out the FAQ.
Now that that's out of the way, read on!
This month is our holiday edition, including questions about Thanksgiving, Christmas, and the New Year. Holidays are something that I don't really think about in the context of novel writing, so I think it'll be interesting to find out what my characters think about it.
If you're a fantasy writer like I am, adapt these questions the best way you see fit. I'm sure your characters celebrate somehow, right? Even if it's just a birthday celebration or a banquet, we want to know how your characters celebrate and have fun.
One last note: We'll be taking a break in December from Beautiful People since the holidays tend to be very busy for most people. So after this round of questions, we'll see you in January! :)
Here are this month's questions.
1. What kind of holidays do they celebrate, if any?
2. What are they most thankful for?
3. Do they have any family traditions?
4. What is their most memorable holiday memory?
5. What is the most memorable gift they have ever received?
6. Do they consider it important to be with family during celebrations?
7. Do they usually wait till the last minute to purchase gifts, or do they buy them ridiculously early?
8. Favorite Christmas song? For fantasy authors, is music a part of their celebration?
9. Do they celebrate for religious reasons?
10. How do they celebrate the beginning of the new year?
Don't forget to sign the linky!