Beautiful People - August Edition
What is Beautiful People, you may ask?
Beautiful People is an epic tale of right and wrong, death and life, light and darkness. It's the story of how long, long ago, in a galaxy far, far away, aliens decided to snuff the life out of the world, and how one brave little toaster saved the world. Don't worry, this is not your average story about a talking toaster, it's more than that. We're just trying to figure out what it is, though. Prepare to be amazed, encouraged, uplifted, inspired, and cheered up, because this is a story to remember. I think.
I'm juuust kidding.
Beautiful People is a blog thing for writers that was started by Georgie Penn and I. We realized that the best way to get to know your characters is to ask questions about them, and we wanted to share this joy with the blog world. You're welcome to join in at any time and use however many of the questions that you wish, past or present. Some of these questions may be a bit hard to answer, but embrace the challenge and go for it!
You can find the handy little blog buttons here, so don't forget to link back and sign the linky!
This month's questions were submitted by Taylor Lynn. Thank you!
Writers, here is your assignment. ;)
- What is their biggest accomplishment?
- What is one of their strongest childhood memories?
- What is their favorite food?
- Do they believe in love at first sight?
- What kind of home do they live in?
- What do they like to wear?
- What would they do if they discovered they were dying?
- What kind of holidays, or traditions do they celebrate?
- What do your other characters have to say about them?
- If they could change one thing in their world, what would it be?