Beautiful People - Round Two!!
Hey everyone! Welcome back to April's Edition of Beautiful People! It appears that last time, our blog thing was a hit. I'm super-excited to show you the newest questions. If you're not sure what exactly I'm talking about... well, bear with me.
Some of you know how this works already, but here's the rundown...
Every month, Georgie and I will post a list of questions that you can answer about your characters. We'll answer them too, about our characters. You can come back here and link up with your posts, and let others read about your characters too! While it will be super fun to read about others' characters, this meme is mainly for YOU to learn about your characters. You can either pick one character to write about every month, or do different characters each time. (That's what I'm going to do.) I already answered all the questions for one of my characters, Avary, in this post here, just in case you want to see the master list.
For the first few months, we'll be using questions that were submitted by my readers about Avary. We'll be doing them a few at a time, so if you don't see your question here, look for it in the following month. And don't forget to give a big thank you to those who submitted questions! This month's questions were submitted by Emily & Lily. Thanks, guys!
This month, you get to ask your character these questions. Have fun with it, and don't forget to link up! We want to hear about your characters too. :)
1. How old is he/she?
2. What does he/she do with his/her spare time?
3. Does he/she see the big picture or live in the moment?
4. Is he/she a perfectionist?
5. What does her handwriting look like? (round, slanted, curly, skinny, sloppy, neat, decorative, etc.)
6. Favorite animal?
7. Does he/she have any pets?
8. Does he/she have any siblings? How many? Where does he/she fit in?
9. Does he/she have a 'life verse' and if so what is it?
10. Favorite writing utensil?