Introducing... Beautiful People - A Blog Thing for WritersSaturday, March 19, 2011
I have a big announcement, so listen up. Georgie Penn and I have decided to start a monthly meme for writers. Yes, that's right. I thought the idea of asking questions about our characters was really cool, so we'll be hosting a blog meme where you writers can do just that. It's called Beautiful People, because our characters are our creations and they are beautiful.
Here's how it works...
Every month, Georgie and I will post a list of questions that you can answer about your characters. We'll answer them too. You can come back here and link up with your posts, and let others read about your characters too! While it will be super fun to read about others' characters, this meme is mainly for YOU to learn about your characters. You can either pick one character to write about every month, or do different characters each time.
For the first few months, we'll be using questions that were submitted on my Meet Avary post (you can see all of the questions in the comment section of the post). We'll be doing them a few at a time, so if you don't see your question here, look for it in the following month. And don't forget to give a big thank you to those who submitted questions!
I'll be posting my answers to all the questions you asked about Avary later, and it will qualify as my very first Beautiful People post.
And now, here are the first 10 questions!
- What is their full name?
- Does his or her name have a special meaning?
- Does your character have a methodical or disorganized personality?
- Does he or she think inside themselves more than they talk out loud to their friends? (more importantly, does he or she actually have friends?)
- Is there something he or she is afraid of?
- Does he or she write, dream, dance, sing, or photograph?
- What is his or her favorite book? (or genre of books)
- Who is his or her favorite author and/or someone that inspires him or her?
- Favorite flavor of ice cream?
- Favorite season of the year?
Ready, set, go post & and link up!!
(The Linky widget is not working. Please leave a comment!)