Originally posted on my HSB blog, January 11, 2008
5 Random Things About Myself:
1. I like the color lavender.
2. I just watched National Treasure on New Year's Eve, and REALLY enjoyed it!
3. My grandma is teaching me how to sew.
4. I want to learn to play the guitar.
5. I am currently reading the Chronicles of Narnia for the bajillionth time!
5 Weird Things About Myself:
1. I am double jointed--on both pinkies!
2. I can wiggle my eyebrows.
3. I don't have a favorite animal, but I really like cats.
4. I really like squash, especially with brown sugar on it--YUM!
5. I like creamy tomato soup, but I don't like chili.
5 Things On My Desk:
1. Computer monitor, mouse, keyboard.
2. Glasses of water.
3. 3x5 cards.
4. C.S. Lewis & Narnia For Dummies
5. A calculator
5 Of Your Best Friends:
1. Jesus Christ.
2. My family.
3. My cousin.
5 Things You Love To Do:
5. Make templates~~~~~~~~~~
8 Things I'm passionate about:
- Jesus Christ
- My family
- Crafty-type things, such as crocheting
- Learn more and become closer to God
- Learn to be a servant and have a better attitude
- Get married and hopefully have kids
- Write at least one book and hopefully publish it
- Visit another country (maybe England or Israel)
- Trust God
- Follow God's plan
- "Do I have to take a shower?"
- "Just a second..."
- "Mom, can I do the computer?"
- "I love you."
- "Lord, help me..."
- "I need help..."
- "I got a comment from so-and-so."
- "So-and-so replied to my e-mail..."
- The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
- Prince Caspian
- Voyage of the Dawn Treader
- The Silver Chair
- Books on C.S. Lewis
- The Narnia Soundtrack
- Lots of songs by Danny Oertli
- Any sort of Celtic music
- Her love for God
- Her loyalty as a friend
- Her good attitude
- How she and her family act
- Our love for reading/writing
- That she's so fun to be around
- Her acceptance of me no matter what
- Lots of things in school
- That I enjoy home EC
- Several Bible passages, such as Ephesians 6 and Psalm 91
- That God does things in his own timing, not ours, and that He has a plan and purpose for our life
- More HTML
- To be myself
- To give myself grace
- That time is precious